- Individual Therapy
- Couples Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Psychological/Neuropsychological Testing
- Individual Counseling– This is a one-on-one therapeutic alliance with a therapist provided in a safe, caring, and confidential environment to assist you in exploring your feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of your life that you would like to change, better understand yourself and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
- Couples Counseling– (Couples who are engaged, dating, married, partnered—or even parent and child or other pairings) identify specific areas of conflict, relationship issues, aspects of their relationship they would like to change, and develop a plan of action to improve each individual’s satisfaction and contentment.The therapist can address any immediate and pressing problems, as well as develop strategies for protecting and enhancing the long-term health and happiness of their relationship.
- Family Counseling– Your family can benefit from therapy when you experience any stressful event that may strain family relationships, such as financial hardship, divorce, or the death of a loved one. In addition, mental health concerns that impact the family as a whole, such as depression, substance abuse, chronic illness, food issues, or everyday concerns, like communication problems, interpersonal conflict, or behavioral problems in children and adolescents can be treated.
- Group Counseling/Workshop or Group Therapy– A group consists of 6- 10 members who meet face-to-face once a week and is facilitated by a certified therapist to talk about a particular issue with which all of them is struggling—such as grief/bereavement, anger management, eating disorders, living with chronic depression or anxiety, parenting, and recovering from childhood sexual abuse, etc. Members share and explore their feelings and behaviors, hear different points of view and coping strategies, and receive encouragement from others facing similar issues
- Psych/Neuro Testing– A psychological test is akin to a physical examination done by a physician for proper diagnosing of a medical condition. A psychological assessment is a process through which a trained therapist administers a single or a battery of tests and evaluates a client’s psychological, emotional, and behavioral well-being . We can provide an appropriate /differential diagnosis for learning disability, personality, intelligence, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, and traumatic brain injury. If you are looking for a formal diagnosis to qualify for accommodations and special programs in an educational setting or any other areas, we have trained professionals who can provide this special service to you.
- Teletherapy- Can’t make it to the office? Too far from your house? You can access teletherapy “Anytime and Anywhere” to our licensed, credentialed mental health clinicians. This service is available to anyone who desires to see a therapist online, particularly for those who live in all regions of California. Benefits of online therapy or therapy online are: 1.Budget Savings- Eliminate expenses and transportation costs and 2. Convenience – Finds replacements when therapists leave, move away or are just absent. You can have a one-on-one session with a therapist in your pajamas, in the comfort of your own home!
We provide treatment for the following areas:
- Addiction (drug, gambling, etc.)
- ADHD (attention deficit disorder)
- Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Career Counseling
- Codependency (co dependent)
- Cutting (Self infliction)
- Depression (sadness)
- Domestic Abuse/domestic violence
- Eating Disorder (anorexia, bulimia)
- Family Conflict
- Learning Disabilities
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Personality Disorders (Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder)
- Psychosis (psychotic episodes)
- Relationship Issues
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Sexuality (Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian)
- Trauma and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
Alternative Languages: Vietnamese and Spanish
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Adults · Elders (65+)