ALCOHOL INK MEDITATION & MINDFULNESS
LEARN HOW BEING PRESENT AND ENGAGED FEELS !
This is a 90-minute workshop session using art medium as a conduit to Meditation and Mindfulness.
6-week Group therapy held on alternate weeks
All Materials Supplied-Cash or Insurance
$30 per session, regularly $45 (over 30% off!)
Group begins on Tuesday, October 14, 2017 at 7:00-8:30 pm
Location: 1011 N. Begonia Ave. Ontario, Ca. 91762
Call Antonia Allison, LMFT to reserve space at (626) 470-7276
What You Will Learn
- Explore meanings of Meditation and Mindfulness including use of personal accounts of participants. Define each and the challenges to practicing each on the past.
- Discover how alcohol Ink is a conduit to each of the practices of Meditation and Mindfulness. Discuss benefits of these practices.
- Discover the organic analogy between the use of alcohol inks and one’s approach to life. Learn how to observe, accept and be flexible through the use of alcohol black inks and other colors.
- Discover the cumulative effects and benefits of alcohol inks with own set received in third class attendance. Begin home practice of Meditation and Mindfulness.
- Group project exploring how each participant deals with past events.
- Final individual or group project (vote) begun at home and completed in two hour session.